2015 was a good one. We learned a little bit more about parenting, had some big transitions in our life, ate well, hugged often, and laughed throughout the year.
I always get sentimental at the end of the year. And this year even more so from all of these pregnancy hormones. Looking over our pictures, I well up. Yup, I am a happy sap who is thankful for having had such a wonderful 12 months with my little family.
What am I looking forward to in 2016?
- Obviously the arrival of baby 2! I am bit nervous to meet the little guy and to kiss my delightful nights of consistent sleep good bye. But I cannot wait for my heart to grow and fit this little one into our family.
- Watching David and Henry meet, love, and live with the fourth member-to-be and seeing where our little family goes this year. I can imagine there will be many adventures in store.
- A long maternity leave with my family. A true blessing.
- Committing to some real fitness goals and business development. Being a part of my fitness groups reminds me each day how much individuals want to be focusing on healthy life choices and taking care of themselves, but how often we need a little support when life gets in the way of life. Helping to be that support and to get you there to your goal is one of my goals too.
- Saving some $$ and paying some bills off. This is the year that I start being an adult about it. You can only postpone this inevitable stage for so long.
I hope the new year bring new joys and adventures to you and your people! And that when you look back on 2015, there is much to be thankful for.