Thank you to Herbifit for nominating me for the Leibster Award.
1. Add the award icon to your blog!
2. Link to your nominator to say thank you.
3. Each blogger should post 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, & create 11 questions for your nominations to answer.
5. Choose 11 up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, go to their blog, and tell them about the award.
Facts about me:
- i teach high school history
- my favorite food is pad thai
- i married my best friend and we have the two best puppies
- my greatest fear is a shark attack and yet I am so fascinated by them
- i love to travel and desperately want to take a train from Paris to Beijing
- my second language is italian
- i dance most nights with my husband
- my cooking skills are still developing
- i struggle to say “no” to friends
- my dream is to one day blog for a living, it is what i look forward to every day
- i can be quite insecure and am working on that
My answer to Herbifit’s questions:
- How do you make dietry choices? What is important for you? I try to make decisions that bring me healthy nutrients and moderation. I do believe any “one food all the time” is not a good dietary practice and I try to bring as much diversity to my eating as possible (which often helps to ensure my nutrient intake)
- What is your favourite under-appreciated ingredient? Cinnamon for sure. I have begun to use is as a sugar substitute in many meals.
- Why do you write your blog? I like practicing my writing and I enjoy the sense of community that comes with sharing my piece of life with others.
- What is your favourite drink? Hmm….perhaps chai tea
- What book would you recommend everyone read? I really enjoyed “You are Not Like Other Mothers” recently.
- What annoys you? I like it when people try new foods even if they don’t think they will like it, I am of the mindset of life is too short not to try it.
- What makes you laugh? My husband every day and America’s Funniest Home videos is my guilty pleasure.
- Can you dance? Yes and I love to.
- If you could take just one thing from your house when it was on fire what would it be? Well if you could assure me my husband would make it outside, then I would take my puppies (they are a package deal)
- What is your favourite childhood memory? Many family vacations to Ormond Beach, Florida
- What would you like to have written on your tombstone? She was loved and loving.
Questions for my Nominees.
- If you could give any gift, what would it be and to whom would you give it?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- If money were no option what would you do with your life?
- What is the lastest book you have read? Any good?
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
- What is your favorite personal quality?
- If you could meet one person alive or dead who would it be?
- If you were going to die in one week what would you do?
- What food wouldn’t you try?
- If any song could play when you entered a room which would it be?
- What are you afraid of?